Through this Policy, know that when we write "seoserene.com" or "we" or "us," it means that we speak of seoserene.com, and our subsidiaries and other affiliates.
Users worried about how their "Personally Identifiable Information (PII)" may be used online may find this privacy statement helpful. As per US privacy law and information security, PII may be used independently or with other information to identify, locate, or contact an individual.
What specific information does seoserene.com gather about me?
Whenever a client interacts with our Site or its Services, we may collect single or multiple pieces of information with other data sets to identify you. We may also collect some information that keeps in a way that cannot be linked back to you ("Non-Personal Data").
Data you give us when you register an account
When you register to use seoserene.com, you willingly share the required Personal Data with us, which include the following:
- Your email address, username, contact, and language preferences. We will ask for your consent to access basic information from that account, such as your email address and name, when logging into seoserene.com with a social networking credential, such as your Facebook version. If you want to stop sharing this with us, you may do so anytime by removing seoserene.com access to your account.
- Please provide payment information if you are a paid subscriber to our services. This info is needed to deliver any marketable transaction on the seoserene.com site fully. To complete and perform your transaction, we use the data.
Other data do we gather from you
The following data is gathered by seoserene.com as you use the website or its services:
User Content: User Content is any text, files, or other information you upload, enter or otherwise provide using our Services.
What information is automatically collected?
There is certain information about the devices you use to connect with seoserene.com, and your use of the site or its Services are automatically registered in our systems, including the following:
Your IP address: When interacting with our site or services, this is the location where you use your devices, such as a computer, smartphone, or tablet (as identified by an Internet Protocol [IP] address or other unique identifier).
Observations gleaned from your logs: Similar to other websites, our servers automatically record information and log it in log files whenever you visit or use our site. Your IP address, browser type and settings, browser configuration, the date and time of use, cookie data, and language preferences may all be included in these logs.
Information about your usage: This is Information about the seoserene.com Site or Services you use and how you use them. We might also get information from third-party affiliates and service providers to find out how users use our site and services.
Your device details: This data may be gathered from your computer or mobile device, including the hardware and software you use and unique identifiers for devices accessing and using seoserene.com.
When does seoserene.com gather data?
You provide information to us when you use our web-based services, fill out a form, sign up for a newsletter, make an order, start a support ticket, or subscribe to a newsletter.
How does seoserene.com use my information?
The following are some of the ways that seoserene.com processes, uses, and records your information as needed to fulfill our contract with you and further our legitimate business interests:
- To communicate and build a connection with you about your use of our Site or Services, our product and service announcements, and updates (if any), and to be able to give feedback to your requests for assistance which includes providing you with account verification support if you are having problems with accessing your account after correspondence.
- To help us manage our Site or Services, validate users for security purposes, offer tailored features and access, process and deliver transactions, conduct reviews and studies, develop upcoming features, and enhance our site's performance and algorithmic structure.
- To send you direct email notifications and special offers about seoserene.com services, from which you can unsubscribe any time you desire.
- To compile data on the total number of unique devices using our site or services and spot and stop fraud and abuse.
- To process your transactions quickly.
- To display User Content connected to your account and make sure you can access it when using our services.
Does seoserene.com analyze User Content?
We promise that none of the seoserene.com staff members will review all User Content posted or otherwise sent through our site or services, although they may do so if:
- We found out that the Terms of Service have been violated, and authorization is required,
- Responding to your user support inquiries is necessary.
- If we determine for any other reason that it requires examination by the Terms of Service or that we need to improve our algorithms under the User Content portion of our Terms of Service,
- To comply with our legal obligations, such as responding to any legal actions like warrants and court orders, or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of seoserene.com and its users.